Giving to the Library
国产偷拍视频The Biola Library welcomes financial support through monetary gifts to help us build, maintain and service our collections. Giving financially is the best and most cost effective means of supporting Biola Library. To give to the Biola Library online follow these simple steps.
- Give to the .
- Enter the amount you would like to give and in the Designation box select Other in the drop down window. This will open a new window in which you should enter the word LIBRARY.
- Enter the remaining information as requested on the page and then click Donate Now at the bottom of the page. We thank you for your generosity in giving to the Biola Library.
Giving Non-Cash Gifts
国产偷拍视频Due to space constraints and the cost of processing materials, the Biola Library is not able to accept donations of books, recordings and other materials that are not rare, unique or relate to Biola's history. While very well intended, such gifts rarely fit our collection policy, or if they do, are already in our collection. If you have a collection of books or media items you wish to dispose of, you might consider contacting .
Rare, Unique, and Biola-Related Items
If you believe you have rare or unique materials that fit our collection policy, or related to the history or mission of Biola University, please contact the appropriate Liaison Librarian to discuss a possible donation. Examples of rare, unique, or Biola-related items include:
- Biola publications or ephemera from 1900-1970
- Distinctive or important publications before 1700
- Christian comic publications or ephemera
- Materials containing religious artwork
- Distinctive or important archaeological specimen
Donations and Tax Benefits
By law, Biola librarians cannot appraise in-kind gifts if Biola is the beneficiary of the gift. Donors can find appraisers at the , the or the , to name a few. Tax forms and guidelines can be found at the website. The following may prove useful:
- IRS Form 8283 (Noncash Charitable Contributions)
- Publication 526 (Charitable Contributions)
- Publication 561 (Determining the Value of Donated Property)
The donor is encouraged to consult with his or her tax advisor on the value of donated material and what can be claimed legally.